Electro-Voice EKX-18SP (1300 Watt, 18" Powered Subwoofer)
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-18SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension. Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP). M20 threaded pole mount plate.
|Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m)||-|
|Frequency Response (-3dB)||40 Hz - 150 Hz (Half Space Measurement)|
|Frequency Response (-10dB)||35 Hz - 180 Hz (Half Space Measurement)|
|Maximum SPL||134 dB|
|Power Handling (Continuous/Peak)||1300 W|
|Recommended High-Pass Frequency||-|
|Low Pass Frequency||Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||-|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V||-|
|LF Transducer||EVS-18C 457 mm (18 in)|
|Connector Type||(2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat|
|Grill||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Height||20" (520 mm)|
|Width||24" (606 mm)|
|Depth||24" (612 mm)|
|Weight Net||32.8 kg (72.4 lbs)|