Electro-Voice EKX-12P (1500 Watt,12" Powered Loudspeaker)
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL on the EKX-12P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles
|Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m)||-|
|Frequency Response (-3dB)||60 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Frequency Response (-10dB)||50 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||132 dB|
|Power Handling (Continuous/Peak)||1500 W|
|Recommended High-Pass Frequency||-|
|Low Pass Frequency||-|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||90 °|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V||60 °|
|LF Transducer||EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)|
|HF Transducer||DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver|
|Crossover Frequency||1700 Hz|
|Input Connections||(1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat|
|Grill||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Height||24" (607 mm)|
|Width||15" (375 mm)|
|Depth||14" (356 mm)|
|Weight Net||18.8 kg (41.45 lbs)|